hoppingbird

Saturday, September 04, 2004

early Saturday morning

I'm getting ready to hop in my car and head to a supermarket parking lot to meet and spend the weekend with a bunch of my new classmates. We are going on an overnight camping trip, and we completely lucked out with the weather -- it is supposed to be a gorgeous, warm weekend here in the Bay Area. I'm excited about this weekend, but definitely a little nervous. This is the first official event for me as a medical student -- exciting, and a little scary.

The news is on the the background right now, and I'm horrified to hear more and more about the hostage disaster in Russia. It's a really hard situation to understand.

Anyway, I'm about to grab breakfast and head off. I'm hoping (hopping?) to start my new med school blog soon, so hold on to your seats. I know you are very excited.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home