hoppingbird

Sunday, August 29, 2004

here in San Francisco...

I ordered my new computer (!) almost three weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I haven't had the patience to blog on my dial-up connection, but I was advised last night to stop being so lazy and post something already. So here I am...

In case you didn't know, I am now in San Francisco, where I will be for the next four years. Here are some weird things about my new apartment:

-There are mirrors everywhere. It's kind of uncomfortable to think about what the previous people who lived here did. I have already put up a curtain over the mirror that spans the entire 13-foot wall.

-There is a window in my shower that you can pretty much see through. People walking by my apartment can actually see the outline of the person showering (namely, me). Cary suggested last night that i put up a little shower curtain in front of the mirror, which I am going to try to get done today.

-Did I mention the mirrors?

-In the coat closet, the bar to hang clothes on is really close to the sliding door. What I mean by that is when I hang anything in the closet, I can't close the closet doors. Who designs a closet like that?

I'm sure that more weird things about my apartment will emerge as I live here longer. For now, I'll enjoy the view (on non-foggy days) of the GG Bridge:)

It's really hard to believe that school is going to start soon. It feels very unreal right now, but the butterflies in my stomach definitely feel real...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home