hoppingbird

Thursday, May 27, 2004

dust bunnies

I'm taking a break from packing. I am probably the most distracted packer ever....I'm at the point when packing up seems to make everything messier. How is it messier if I am putting things into boxes and sealing them up?

I just heard a review of The Day After Tomorrow on Fresh Air. My favorite part was when he mentioned the display of "colossal un-talent." The reviewer also reminded us that the director of this movie also directed the summer "hits" Godzilla and Independence Day. Must be good.

Speaking of movies, Cary and I saw Shrek 2 last night, which was great. There is now a character that rivals Boo in cuteness, but we decided that Boo is still unbeatable.

Time keeps ticking and I'm not any closer to being ready to leave. I doubt I'll ever really be ready.

But I am certainly ready for the L&O marathon on TNT on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home