hoppingbird

Monday, May 24, 2004

hoppingbird?

Have you ever watched a tiny bird hop along the sidewalk and wondered why it chooses not to fly? Have you ever slammed on your brakes just in case that cute little bird doesn't fly away?

I'm about to fly away from Portland, and I'm quite sad to be writing that. At first, it was a tough transition from years of schooling to a year of not-school preparing for many more years of schooling...but once I let myself, I really fell in love with this town. What's not to like? A great city, amazing food, the best of friends, laughter, late nights, and a whole lot of love. What more could a girl want?

Old friends surround me. I wear my flip flops even when it rains. Nine years is just around the corner. Strawberries are coming into season. The sun decided to warm us today. At Dusk sounds amazing.

I've jumped on the blogwagon. Welcome!

*you should also check out atduskmusic.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home